Friday, September 10, 2010

Can't Hardly Wait (1998)

Alright, I only watched this movie last night because it was in my house because of Blockbuster, and I couldn't think of anything better to do. Since I hadn't really heard about it before, I wasn't really expecting it to be good. Or at least, not amazing like the "classics" that you hear about. However, for a somewhat unknown nineties movie, it was pretty good. It had several different story lines going on at the same time, so it was pretty interesting to follow from person to person to person. It had a Breakfast Club type of humor that makes you laugh, but say "that's so true" at the same time. Also, each different subplot seamed to have a happy ending, which, if you don't know by reading these reviews already, you know that I am a huge lover of happy endings. So all in all, it was good. It wasn't groundbreaking, and I'm not saying that you have go GO OUT AND WATCH IT RIGHT NOW. But if you ever are finding yourself bored and looking for a fun and short-ish (100 minutes) to watch, then this movie will most likely satisfy your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment