Friday, September 24, 2010

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (2010)

If you haven't learned by now, I'm the kind of girl who can get interested in watching a movie simply because I think one of the boys in it is cute. So of course, I had to see this new Shia Labeouf movie. I just came back, and my reaction is this: "eh." It wasn't terrible, and it was interesting, but it was definitely nothing life changing. It was a complete drama type of movie. No action or anything. Sure, there was a little comedy, but it was mostly drama. It's a good rental, I guess, but definitely not something that you just HAVE to see in theaters. I will say this, though: Shia Labeous has become a great actor. He has a good future in store for him. It's going to be interesting to see the people who I've "grown up" with become stars as big as George Clooney, Leonardo Dicaprio or Clint Eastwood. Shia's one of those kids who got their start at something small, but quickly exploded into something big. I give credit to him for this movie, it was a good acting job. When he cried, it made me want me cry. And when he smiled, I felt happy. Congrats to Shia. As to the writer of this movie, sure. It was good. It's not exactly my style, but if I was more films like this, I probably would have loved it a lot more than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment