Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Social Network (2010)

I couldn't stop saying "Oh my God" after I got out of the theater, it really was that good. There was so much drama in it, and certain scenes were nearly breaking my heart right there. The betrayal that people did to each other was insane, I just felt so bad for the characters at time. When it ended, I was like, honestly? That's the end? But then I was satisfied, because it really did make it a happy ending, and sort of comedic at the same time. Jesse Eisenberg looks like Marc Zuckerberg, and he was so great as his character. He made me laugh when he was probably supposed to be being completely serious at the moment. And Andrew Garfield was absolutely wonderful, he gave me chills and seemed to have so much emotion. It was great, because I got to see "the story behind" one of my favorite websites: Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment